Thursday, May 10, 2012

6 Loads of Dishes.

Well as the title might tell you, two weeks ago was a blur in my kitchen. Three different kinds of cupcakes were made and I also had Family Night Dinner. So you can excuse my absence for the blogging word as I am still recuperating. The first batch was made strictly for homework. Three days of pretending I knew how to use a camera and shot a stylized baking video. It's myself making the Irish Car Bomb Cupcakes. My co-workers were pretty happy since most of them didn't get any for St. Paddy's day. 


Next up was Family Night Dinner. I had asked my Honey Buns if there was anything he likes that I haven't made yet. He sent me a link to a dish where the name says everything: Buffalo Chicken Garbage Bread. I cringed when I saw the pictures of the ingredients. Frank's Red Hot Sauce is the one thing that can turn me off from a dish, and this had it all over. But I sucked it up because love knows no bounds... 

I's actually quite simple. What you will need is the following
  • uncooked pizza dough
  • Frank's Red Hot Sauce
  • Ranch Dressing 
  • Mozzarella Cheese (pretty much an entire block, but who complains about to much cheese)
  • Cheddar Cheese (again the whole block)
  • Chicken 
Now for the chicken. I was feeling lazy that day so I bought pre-cooked chicken and cut it up. if you want to get fancy and you have the time cook your own damn chicken! 
Also you can add blue cheese crumbles or sub the Ranch out for Blue Cheese Dressing, 
experiment! 
First we must pre-heat! 425 ladies and gents.
So what you do is roll out the dough in a flat bread type manner a.k.a. rectangle, try and get it as long and wide as you can. Next, 1/2 cup of ranch or blue cheese and a half to whole tablespoon of Frank, or if you're crazy as much as you want mix those bad boys together and spread it on the dough like pizza sauce. Easy right? 
Shred your cheese and sprinkle those bad boys all around top it with the chicken maybe and some more cheese.
Once that is done, from the shorter end begin rolling it, and roll it and roll it till you can not roll any longer.



Now put that sexy lump in oven for 20-25 minutes and there you have it.


See I told you it would be easy.


Hope you enjoy!


Keep Mixing!
J-Bolt

No comments:

Post a Comment