Thursday, May 10, 2012

It's been over a month...


So I started a new job and it has just taken me over. Sorry to the few people that actually read this.

I've decided to add on to my already busy schedule and bring to you my personal challenge.

Thanks to a post by Restless Chipotle I am determined to bake ALL 50 of the Cupcake Recipes

It's going to be an extreme challenge and all of my friends are going to hate me because they wont be able to resist something like Chipotle Cinnamon Chocolate Cupcakes, I mean what the frak is that?! 

This is also an attempt to maybe getting paid for baking...eventually...one day. I will be strategically placing cupcakes all over my work with cute little cards so people can contact me. You know for parties, events, eating their feelings.

I also, in detail will be blogging about the baking experience and the step by step process.
And will hopefully get more readers out there to actually read my shiz!

So thats it, wish me luck and the courage to not gain 50 pounds!

Keep Mixing,

J-Bolt

No comments:

Post a Comment